Sunday, May 06, 2012

Lanzarote

Blogging is a bit like housework in that if you don't do any for a while the task of restarting seems insurmountable. So I'm just going to dive in with a little light dusting in the form of some photographs from our Easter holiday last week in Lanzarote where the weather was five million times better than the incessant rain and grey skies we'd been having in Bordeaux.
This was our second visit to this wonderfully austere place; very volcanic and mineral, with strange cacti and grey-ochre-purple craters, black beaches and green lagoons.









3 comments:

deborah said...

Everything really does look out of this world ...

Now back to rearranging the dust!

heather said...

lovely pics - Lanzarote really is a lovely place.

- I think I need to get the blogging version of environmental health in for mine.

Stella said...

It's gorgeous. I never thought that Lanzarote would look like that. (I had Benidorm in mind.) :-/

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...