Monday, September 07, 2009

Insider

Have you flown with BmiBaby lately? Did you by any chance read the destination guide at the back of the in-flight magazine? Did you notice the name of the "The Insider" for Bordeaux? (scroll down, way down).

Admire my self-control as I resist regaling you with tales the extra money I had to shell out to BmiBaby at Manchester airport twice this summer, despite having provided them with that highly confidential and precious info for free.

I'm hoping to develop an alternative career as an "amateur photographer" (?) and tourist tipster.

7 comments:

materfamilias said...

Congratulations!

deborah said...

... and the next thing is Bordeaux or Figaro Magazine and then in no time you'll be on the short list for the Man Booker !

Teuchter said...

What a strange coincidence.
My cousin used to live at place Canteloup, Bordeaux!

Rosie said...

you mean they didnt pay you....I should sue..

Pascale Clerk said...

Congratulations ! I shall use your tips if I ever come to Bordeaux (I passed there briefly a few years ago).

andy said...

I love reading those bits in the magazine, easyjet do a similar thing too, well done you, though I think that at least a free flight is in order as a reward!

Anne said...

V. impressive. I gasp with awe and make a mental note to ask you for tips when I go to Bordeaux..

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...