Thursday, March 08, 2007

Weird, moi?

Jordan tagged me to tell you 6 weird things about myself and here they are:

1. I have seven nipples. This is apparently much commoner than you might expect and I’ve finally got over my embarrassment about it.

All right, that wasn’t entirely true (I do have two nipples though) but do you have any idea how difficult it is to come up with five interesting weird things about oneself?

1. I set my alarm to go off at 7 a.m. every weekday. I never get up before 7.30 a.m.

2. I don’t like milk and most dairy products but I do like Roquefort.

3. I don’t own an umbrella.

4. In summer, I like to sleep with one leg on top of the quilt and one leg under it.

5. Someone once slashed the tyres of my car.

6. I say "anyway" and "however" to fill gaps in conversation.

God, I'm boring. Maybe those of you who know me in real life could come up with weirder weirdness. Please.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

STOP! That's definitely enough.

y.Wendy.y said...

Lezzles - you are so normal...not boring at all but just normal. :)

I'v been trying to think what it is I say as a conversation fill...and I cannot come up with one, yet I must do it. I do say this a lot..."You know..." which is really silly.

I don't like rocquefort - I decided that about 3 weeks ago when I made a sauce for the spicy chicken wings I'd cooked. I have gone off that taste and wanted to puke. Quite spoiled the meal.

heather said...

I suspect that we are not aware of our own weird habits which is why they're seen as weird to other people and makes it difficult to identify for us. I do the leg/quilt thing and don't think it's weird at all. Although my husband felt it weird enough to explain to the staff of a hospital ward because they kept moving me so that I was covered 'properly'.

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...