Monday, February 28, 2005

Thank You!

The course in weblogging has now come to an end so I'm looking forward to having some early nights. Over the past six weeks I've often been up until one or two in the morning experimenting with different blogging tools, banging my head off the computer screen in frustration sometimes and chuckling with satisfaction at others. And the discovery goes on. I've spent a lot of this evening inviting friends and family to come and see my photos of Tenerife on Flickr Flickr: Photos from Lezzles and was just as chuffed to get the first comment on one of the photos there (thanks Deborah!) as I was to get my first comment on this blog. I'm not going to write a long appraisal of the course because something tells me that this is not the end. I've loved the boost it's given my teaching and my thinking about technology so thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone involved especially our dynamic course leaders Bee, Aaron and Graham and the webloggers I've interacted with most — Nate, Nancy, Bettina, Cleve and Marco.

1 comment:

blog-efl said...

It certainly has been an exhilarating time, Lesley. I haven't been able to pick up a book for pleasure during the last six weeks, for example, and I have a stack of them waiting for me since Christmas.

It's all been well worth it though, and I'm glad you and others have found it a worthwhile experience. Keep blogging and we'll keep reading.

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...